Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Library Innovation?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
The text is double-spaced; uses 12-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, tables, and footnotes are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Do not indent for paragraphs.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The manuscript is written in English.
Proceed to submission process: http://www.libraryinnovation.org/author/submit/1
The Journal of Library Innovation is an open access journal. Authors retain the copyright to their work under the terms of the following Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 (United States) http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/.
All authors will be required to sign a License to Publish prior to publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.